Image Map

Summer Days








Last week was one of those weeks where you think "this is what life is all about". Hubby's parents were over from the UK to meet their new grandson who was only days old. We spent our days up on the pool terrace having BBQs, going to the zoo, taking walks through the town and having lovely lunches in the sunshine. This is what life, and summer, is all about.

James turned three weeks old yesterday and he's been a wonder baby so far. We've hardly heard him cry and he sleeps for up to 5 hours straight at night -- and during the day! He's a hearty eater (I'm breastfeeding) and he's gaining weight like a pro. I could not love my little beans any more than I do!

Looking forward to more summer days -- and finally properly taking Henry to the beach!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by! Your comments always put a smile on my face!