Image Map

Red Carpets and Awards Gold

Everything's gonna be alright.

It's been a bit of a tough start to the week.  I go through phases where I panic slightly (understatement?) about where our life is going and whether we're making the right decisions.  A couple of my wonderful friends and family are getting some great opportunities to work abroad while hubby and I have just rented a really nice flat here in Athens and are in the process of fixing it all up.  The contrast of my friends/family starting new adventures abroad to us building a life in a faltering country is the cause of my panic.  Are we spending our time and money in the right way?

I know my panic doesn't help anyone.  Luckily, I have a very calm and collected husband to say very comforting (and true!) things to make me feel like everything's alright.

It's important to remember all the good we have in our lives!
_____

In other news, the company I've been freelancing as an Awards Consultant for received 16 BAFTA nominations yesterday! (They're like the British Oscars so I am over the moon). 

Speaking of Awards I couldn't help but spend a little ol' while perusing the red carpet pics from the Golden Globes the other day.  Below, a selection of my favourite red carpet outfits:





All pictures are sourced from E! Online. To view the full arrivals gallery, click here.


I have to say Helen Mirren is my favourite.  Doesn't she look STUNNING?

*****

Follow me on Bloglovin' and Twitter

5 comments:

  1. Everyone looks so sharp! Don't you just wish you could roll out of bed and look like this without any effort? Because I do! haha

    XO,
    SWEATshirt DRESSshirt
    http://sweatshirtdressshirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. αγαπημένο φόρεμα μακράν αυτό της βεργκάνα, είναι σαν κύμα, σαν δίνη νερού, απίστευτο!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband's favourite saying for when I have moments of panic is "you make the best decision you can with the information you have at the time"... and it's true. It'll all come together in the end.

    ps. don't forget to post photos of your apartment as it comes along!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hang in there! You can only do so much, and just need to live the best way you can for now! Don't worry too much about if you guys are doing it perfectly. Everything will work out :) Have a great weekend!

    Courtney Lane
    courtneylanemichaels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. My personal fave was Sofia Vergara followed by Claire Danes and Jessica Alba :) They all looked stunning :)

    As it goes for the panic attacks, I sometimes got them to :) don't worry it will all work out :) Take a long walk one day and relax :) it really helps!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for dropping by! Your comments always put a smile on my face!