Image Map

Jan Photo a Day Challenge: Week 2

Snowcapped mountains and all that jazz.

It's actually quite fun to look back on the pics that have defined my week.  It's so easy to forget the recent past.  Looking back, it was a quite a successful one.  We signed a lease on a new apartment, bought paint samples to try on the walls, went out for burgers and frozen yoghurt with my sis and mom and I took a bike ride with my sister's dog.

I also forgot to take Day 11 of my January Photo a Day Challenge. WOOPS!  Better luck next time.

Follow me on Instagram here.

Day 9.  I started re-reading The Happiness Project

Day 10.  My sister's dog Poppy at the dinner table

Day 12.  Snow-capped mountains in Athens, Greece

Day 13.  It's Friday and Poppy's in a basket

Day 14. Frozen yoghurt on a cold Saturday afternoon

Day. 15  Happiness is testing out colours on our new rented walls.

Hope you've had a good week!

And if you haven't had your 8 glasses of water yet, I dare you to down 2 glasses right now.  You'll be a quarter of the way there. Woo hoo!

*****

Follow me on Bloglovin' and Twitter

10 comments:

  1. You will have to let me know how that book is. I have been wanting to read it for over a year now, and just haven't gotten around to it. Cute pics!

    -Kiersten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Πολύ ωραίες φωτογραφίες! εχουν αυτο το κάτι!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your sister's puppy =) how cute!! and that frozen yogurt looks SO delicious

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like a great week!! :):) awesome blog!
    http://spliffedcookies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving this collection of photos. The snow-capped mountains...perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Poppy is so so cute! Your yoghurt looks delicious too. Looks like you had a great week:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh Pops looks so cute! I love hearing what others are reading, will have to check it out on Amazon...

    Have a fab week angel.
    x.o.x.o

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing! I love seeing everyone's photos. :)
    ~Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like you've had a huge and amazing week. I loved the Happiness Project, you'll have to let me know what you think of it. Poppy is SO cute!

    Hope you have a fabulous week this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for dropping by! Your comments always put a smile on my face!