Image Map

Moroccan Feast

...the wife cooks.

I cannot believe this Saturday was a week since our wedding.  It only feels like yesterday! I guess it will always feel that way....why can't things last longer than they do?!

I decided I needed to up my wifely duties so I cooked a massive feast for the hubby, parents and sister and boyfriend.  I've made this recipe before and it's absolutely delish with vegetable couscous and tomato and onion salad on the side.  Although, don't feel the need to follow the recipe so closely.  Don't be shy with adding extra spice (I added chilli powder, loads of cumin, cinnamon and loads of pepper).  This is one you can certainly have fun with.

BBC Food's Moroccan Meatballs with Eggs

For dessert, I made popsicles.  My life has not been the same since purchasing two sets of Ikea popsicle molds.  I've let my imagination run wild with these babies.  Last night, the popsicle menu entailed plain Greek yoghurt, honey and M&Ms with an added dash of Nutella; plain Greek yoghurt, nutella and mashed up raspberries; and freshly squeezed orange juice with mashed up blackberries.  YUMINESS!  I couldn't find them on Ikea's online store, so here's a link to a whole bunch on Amazon. 

Ikea Popsicle Molds

I can cook when I put my mind to it.  Watch this space!

Maria xx


1 comment:

Thank you so much for dropping by! Your comments always put a smile on my face!